New install on new win 10 computer

Al Massaro KF5SMH

Good Morning, I am trying to get ACL to upload and download to EQSL and LOTW.
I have contacts listed with all of the required information in black. I have uploaded the information to both sites and nothing happens.
I have received one incoming message from EQSL that I received a QSL request in red.
I guess I have forgotten how to work with ACL or something is not quite right in my settings

Any help appreciated
--
AL MASSARO
KF5SMH

Scott Davis

Hi Al,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Nothing is changed in your log in LoTW until you do an upload, wait a bit and then do a subsequent download.  Details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

All the step by step details for configuring AC Log with LoTW are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/lotwhelp.html

For eQSL, you must check the check box on upload  / download on the eQSL form if you want to consider eQSLs confirmations.  eQSL setup details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/eqslmenu.html