New hard drive in pc and no com port showing in ACL Rig Setup

cwtopop

I had to have the hard drive replaced in my pc and now cannot get a com port to show up in the rig interface page.  I have tried downloading the Icom USB driver and the installation wizard keeps telling me the driver is not available.  Any ideas on where else to look to correct this?

Thanks much!

Mike W4DL

AB8WD-Willie

Will need more info operating system check device manager for missing drivers etc.

Lou WA5LOU

Have you tried reloading the software.  Hope you had a backup of your ACL QSOs.

Lou WA5LOU