Topics

New General

Wyndell - K5WJF

Dumb question: Just passed General will adding /AG to call sign mess up my LOTW, QRZ or eQSL logs?

Wyndell

Resistance is NOT futile, it's Voltage divided by Current

Avast logo

Lou WA5LOU

You only need to use the /AG when you transmit.  Doesn't need to be on any documents or websites or anything else.  You will see your General reflected on the FCC Sight and/or QRZ.com.  Doesn't take too long after the VEC submits the paperwork.  Mostly done digital, now.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 1:09 PM Wyndell - K5WJF <circlef@...> wrote:

Dumb question: Just passed General will adding /AG to call sign mess up my LOTW, QRZ or eQSL logs?

Wyndell

Resistance is NOT futile, it's Voltage divided by Current

Avast logo

Wyndell - K5WJF

THANKS wasn’t sure how that would effect N3FJP or WJST-X etc.

Wyndell

Resistance is NOT futile, it's Voltage divided by Current

You only need to use the /AG when you transmit.  Doesn't need to be on any documents or websites or anything else.  You will see your General reflected on the FCC Sight and/or QRZ.com.  Doesn't take too long after the VEC submits the paperwork.  Mostly done digital, now.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 1:09 PM Wyndell - K5WJF <circlef@...> wrote:

Dumb question: Just passed General will adding /AG to call sign mess up my LOTW, QRZ or eQSL logs?

Wyndell

Resistance is NOT futile, it's Voltage divided by Current

Avast logo

nb7o

Wyndell,

For eQSL you should create a new account under your master account for your new callsign.  This will help eqsl track your callsign and your awards.

Congratulations on the general

Seven three de Kevin/NB7O