Topics

New Feature Idea for LoTW Last Upload Date for a QSO

Paul AC9O

Hi Scott,

Thanks for a great program. I know you get a lot of feature requests. Hope this isn't some kind of duplicate.

One issue when using List, QSOs with unconfirmed country/state is that many ops don't update LoTW for a LONG time. I don't use eQSL but I assume that's a similar issue.

I find myself having to note (I use one of the Other fields) that I need to wait and check LoTW Upload Date, or mark that someone doesn't do LoTW. I end up looking up the call multiple times to find out if I should initiate a request to confirm the QSO via email or by other means.

If there was a column on that list that included the Last LoTW Upload Date, or flag the row somehow that the op hasn't upload based on the QSO date, would be a big help.

Since you already have the LoTW data, perhaps it could be done if you think it worth while.

Thanks for considering
73
Paul, AC9O

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sending along your thoughts and suggestions.  I will give that some thought for the future.

Thanks again!