From: Tony Vella
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 4:42 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Computer

Got a new desktop, downloaded Amateur Contact Log, using my ID and password in the registration page but can’t find my historical Logbook. What should I have done?? Says I’m on a trial subscription.
thanks!!

Jim Shorney

Did you follow the steps listed here?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:26:26 -0800
"Tony Vella" <73wv2c@gmail.com> wrote:

Got a new desktop, downloaded Amateur Contact Log, using my ID and password in the registration page but can’t find my historical Logbook. What should I have done?? Says I’m on a trial subscription.
thanks!!

Tony Vella

Got it and it’s working...thank you!