NEW BETA VERSION PROBLEM

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for the report.  Something is amiss in your customized data entry field file.  Would you please e-mail me the referenced file direct.  I would like to try and open it here.

From: VE9VIC...Rino <ve9vic@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 8:37 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NEW BETA VERSION PROBLEM

Everything is ok with the new version so far, except that every time I open
the program, I get this screen, not a big deal, but I did not get before.

--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

VE9VIC...Rino

all is ok now, my bad, something I didn't finish before closing the program.