Topics

New at Cabrillo

WD5JTZ

Well, after 35 years I need to now learn and understand Cabrillo .

my first question if anyone can tell me...….I participated in the WFD this weekend and had a paper log.  Can I enter all my 169 contacts on Cabrillo?  I am confused to a point as to ask .." in order to use the Cabrillo program I just purchased from N3FJP...I have to do it at the EXACT time the contest is going on ?

meg4tbg@...

Scott Davis

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Make sure you install this program here:

Click Settings > Post Contest Mode and then enter your QSOs.

Then create your Cabrillo file and submit your log as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q52