Topics

NAQP SSB sprint question

Joseph Miller

Good morning, Scott,

I keep getting e-mails about this Sprint that runs for 4 hours. The exchange is their call sign, your call sign, serial number, name and state/province.

Do you have any software that might work? The NAQP would work if I wrote down separately each serial number. But trying to eliminate that extra step.

Thanks in advance.

73 de Joe KJ8O

Scott Davis

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Here is the program that you are looking for, for this weekend's contest:

http://www.n3fjp.com/nasprint.html

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 11:41 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NAQP SSB sprint question

Good morning, Scott,

I keep getting e-mails about this Sprint that runs for 4 hours. The exchange is their call sign, your call sign, serial number, name and state/province.

Do you have any software that might work? The NAQP would work if I wrote down separately each serial number. But trying to eliminate that extra step.

Thanks in advance.

73 de Joe KJ8O

Joseph Miller

Thank you Scott. I've been away from ham radio for two years and find I need some reorientation. Still enjoy using your software and still recommend it to my friends.

Vy 73 de Joe

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020, 10:07 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Here is the program that you are looking for, for this weekend's contest:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 11:41 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NAQP SSB sprint question

Good morning, Scott,

Thanks in advance.

73 de Joe KJ8O