Topics

N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transfer of QSO from contest logs the ACL vis API

Larry Stowell K1ZW

I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW

AI3KS

Larry,

They QSOs won't transfer "real time". The ADI transfer is for after the contest to put the entire contest log into ACLog. The other option is used to tie multiple programs together so that the main program communicates with the rig and cw interfaces.

Hope this makes sense.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 18:53, Larry Stowell K1ZW wrote:
I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW

Bill Grover

The API link will also tell you if you have worked country or not in your main log.

Bill, N3EYF

They QSOs won't transfer "real time". The ADI transfer is for after the contest to put the entire contest log into ACLog. The other option is used to tie multiple programs together so that the main program communicates with the rig and cw interfaces.

Hope this makes sense.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 18:53, Larry Stowell K1ZW wrote:
I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW

Larry Stowell K1ZW

Thanks Steve

I see the selection in the file drop down(xfer API). All is well.

73 Larry K1ZW

On 11/5/2020 9:20 PM, AI3KS wrote:
Larry,

They QSOs won't transfer "real time". The ADI transfer is for after the contest to put the entire contest log into ACLog. The other option is used to tie multiple programs together so that the main program communicates with the rig and cw interfaces.

Hope this makes sense.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 18:53, Larry Stowell K1ZW wrote:
I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW

AI3KS

Bill,

Thanks. Another feature I didn't know about!

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 21:56, Bill Grover wrote:
The API link will also tell you if you have worked country or not in your main log.

Bill, N3EYF
They QSOs won't transfer "real time". The ADI transfer is for after the contest to put the entire contest log into ACLog. The other option is used to tie multiple programs together so that the main program communicates with the rig and cw interfaces.

Hope this makes sense.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 18:53, Larry Stowell K1ZW wrote:
I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW

Bill Grover

Yes it was great in the CQ WW DX SSB contest.  While looking for multipliers it would tell me if I had worked the country or not and if I still needed a confirmation or not.  It allowed me to work 5 all time new ones during the contest.

Bill, N3EYF