N3FJP website down? N0̸GM

George Merkle N0GM

I am unable to reach N3FJP website. Is it just me?
George N0̸GM

Lou WA5LOU

What error you getting.  I can get on the site with no issues?

Lou WA5LOU

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 4:57 PM George Merkle N0GM <grmjunior@...> wrote:
I am unable to reach N3FJP website.  Is it just me?
George N0̸GM

James Goff

Me, too!

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 5:02 PM Lou WA5LOU <loueverettsr@...> wrote:
What error you getting.  I can get on the site with no issues?

Lou WA5LOU

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 4:57 PM George Merkle N0GM <grmjunior@...> wrote:
I am unable to reach N3FJP website.  Is it just me?
George N0̸GM

George Merkle N0GM

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen.  Am unable to access it today here in the Colorado mountains, where it is snowing by the way.  Maybe our provider has one of their links down (it used to be UUnet, have no idea who it is now!).  All other sites are accessible.

If it’s still not up later, I’ll contact our provider, Peak Internet.
73 y’all,
George N0̸GM

On May 11, 2021, at 3:07 PM, James Goff <goffmaine@...> wrote:

Me, too!
On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 5:02 PM Lou WA5LOU <loueverettsr@...> wrote:
What error you getting.  I can get on the site with no issues?

Lou WA5LOU

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 4:57 PM George Merkle N0GM <grmjunior@...> wrote:
I am unable to reach N3FJP website.  Is it just me?
George N0̸GM

Pat Whelton

Just tried it and got right in.

Pat - KZ5J

I am unable to reach N3FJP website. Is it just me?
George N0̸GM

George Merkle N0GM

Y'all,
Thanks for the assistance.  I'm still unable to reach it from either my iPad or my PC, so if things aren't working tomorrow, I'll talk to my ISP.  If some of you are tech gurus, I pasted in a TRACE ROUTE below.
George
Inline image

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 06:05:14 PM CDT, Pat Whelton <pwhelton@...> wrote:

Just tried it and got right in.

Pat - KZ5J

I am unable to reach N3FJP website.  Is it just me?
George N0̸GM

Lou WA5LOU

Did you try a different browser?

Lou WA5LOU