Topics

N3FJP's ARRL RTTY Roundup Contest Log 3.8

Rockin' Mayor

I want to say this log worked perfectly this week during the RU!!!   I did not have one single issue.  I was able to upload everything to the ARRL within minutes of the contest closing.  The best part was when I actually worked N3FJP and a wonderful pop up window appeared with a nice message,… How cool was that!?!?!?!

Again, thank you for all the great logs and the support, when needed..

73,

W4DWS, Dennis

Paul Van Dyke

Dennis

What was your setup
1st time a potful here
Thank You
Paul KB9AVO

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 7:36 PM Rockin' Mayor <w4dws90@...> wrote:

I want to say this log worked perfectly this week during the RU!!!   I did not have one single issue.  I was able to upload everything to the ARRL within minutes of the contest closing.  The best part was when I actually worked N3FJP and a wonderful pop up window appeared with a nice message,… How cool was that!?!?!?!

Again, thank you for all the great logs and the support, when needed..

73,

W4DWS, Dennis

Rockin' Mayor

I was QRP,  IC-7300, which I used the radio's internal RTTY decoder,  and of course N3FJP's ARRL RTTY logging  software on Windows 10. That was it.  Real simple and basic.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021, 19:53 Paul Van Dyke <pvandyke1953@...> wrote:
Dennis

What was your setup
1st time a potful here
Thank You
Paul KB9AVO

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 7:36 PM Rockin' Mayor <w4dws90@...> wrote:

I want to say this log worked perfectly this week during the RU!!!   I did not have one single issue.  I was able to upload everything to the ARRL within minutes of the contest closing.  The best part was when I actually worked N3FJP and a wonderful pop up window appeared with a nice message,… How cool was that!?!?!?!

Again, thank you for all the great logs and the support, when needed..

73,

W4DWS, Dennis

Paul Van Dyke

Thank you
 You are a lot less elaborate than I was
Cheers.  Paul. KB9AVO

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021, 10:05 PM Rockin' Mayor <w4dws90@...> wrote:
[...]

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for the QSO, your kind words and encouragement Dennis!

I only had time for 658 Qs this weekend in ARRL RTTY RU, but N7YG ran smooth as silk with my software.  It was really a pleasure and I had a great time myself!  :)

Looking forward to the next one!

I want to say this log worked perfectly this week during the RU!!!   I did not have one single issue.  I was able to upload everything to the ARRL within minutes of the contest closing.  The best part was when I actually worked N3FJP and a wonderful pop up window appeared with a nice message,… How cool was that!?!?!?!

Again, thank you for all the great logs and the support, when needed..

73,

W4DWS, Dennis

David Latour

While digital engine tested perfect on Wednesday, it failed on Saturday  and I switched to FLdigi for the contest. Also worked well with the contest logger
The failure was that it would key the radio but not send the characters. Reported in their groups.io
--
David VE4DL