Topics

N3FJP Country Files - 18 February 2021

Jim Reisert AD1C

There are new country files for ACLog and related software by N3FJP.

To update the country files from the logging program menu, select:

Files -> Download Country Files From AD1C

You should download all three files. When done, you can re-start your
logging program.

Manual installation instructions are here:

https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-info/

Here are the release notes:

https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-18-february-2021/

N3FJP - 18 February 2021
Version entity is Republic of the Congo, TN

Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* HC8MA and HC8MA/1 are both Ecuador, HC
* II0QSE is Sardinia, IS
* KL7XA is in ITU zone 7, not ITU zone 8
* KL7XA is in CQ zone 4, not CQ zone 5
* KL7YN is in CQ zone 5, not CQ zone 4
* KH7ZD is United States, K in CQ zone 3, ITU zone 6
* AH7Z and WP3JN are both United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 7
* AL7JB and WL7BSZ are both United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 8
* KH6FHS, KP2BU, KP3SW, KP4ZF, WL7IO and WP4KGE are all United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU zone 8
* KB6IDK is Guam, KH2
* KD0OAK, KG7SRS, N7QOV and WI5GUY are all Alaska, KL
* KB1UNX and N2WCS are both Puerto Rico, KP4
* LU5DMG/D, LU9DD/D and LW6DNF/D are all Argentina, LU
* LU1VAP/V, LU1VKQ/V, LU3VTG/V, LU4VE/V, LU7HD/W, LU7VRC/V and LU8VLW/V
are all Argentina, LU in ITU zone 16
* SX200ADL, SX200AZK, SX200AZR, SX200BYR, SX200CJK, SX200DKL, SX200DZX,
SX200FRT, SX200KKU, SX200SKE and SZ200RDS are all Dodecanese, SV5
* SX200ANK, SX200BMG, SX200CAF, SX200CJO, SX200COL, SX200CVY, SX200DJO,
SX200FBG, SX200FBK, SX200JI, SX200KNA, SX200MBH, SX200QWP, SX200RGI, SX200RKU,
SX200RMU, SX200RNG, SY200CGZ and SZ200ERK are all Crete, SV9
* RZ5D/1 and UB5O/M are both European Russia, UA
* R41WCMB is European Russia, UA in CQ zone 17, ITU zone 20

Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* WL7BAL in United States, K
* UB5O/M in Asiatic Russia, UA9

If you have any questions, send E-mail to Jim Reisert AD1C (at the
address below) or make a post to the N3FJP software users reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us

Mike Olbrisch

JIM - Thank you for all that you do.  You probably don't hear that often enough.  And I imagine since prefix and call areas have little meaning anymore, it is probably more difficult than people imagine.

Stay safe and well.

Vy73  –  Mike  –  KD5KC –  El Paso – Texas  –  DM61.

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.   An EXIT is really an

ENTRANCE to someplace new.