N3FJP Country Files - 05 April 2021

Jim Reisert AD1C

There are new country files for ACLog and related software by N3FJP.

To update the country files from the logging program menu, select:

Files -> Download Country Files From AD1C

You should download all three files. When done, you can re-start your
logging program.

Manual installation instructions are here:

https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-info/

Here are the release notes:

https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-05-april-2021/

N3FJP - 5 April 2021
Version entity is Moldova, ER

Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* A71BX/NDQ, A71CT/NDQ and A71EM/NDQ are all Qatar, A7
* KP4FFO, NP4ZC and WP4NYU are all United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU zone 8
* KB5FCV, KG4MGL and KJ6CAV are all Hawaii, KH6
* LU2HA/H, LU2IV/I, LU7IRS/I, LU9IAE/I and LU9IAL/I are all Argentina, LU
* R800ANP and RK0HWW/1 are both European Russia, UA
* RV1CC/P is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 19
* UA9UAX/M is in ITU zone 31, not ITU zone 30
* UA9UAX/M is in CQ zone 18, not CQ zone 17
* RU9CK/M and RV9WB/M are both Asiatic Russia, UA9
* RU9SO/M is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16

Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* NU2A in Mariana Islands, KH0
* RU9CK/M and RU9SO/M in European Russia, UA
* RV1CC/P in Asiatic Russia, UA9

If you have any questions, send E-mail to Jim Reisert AD1C (at the
address below) or make a post to the N3FJP software users reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us