Topics

Multiple Transmitter logging

Mike Cooper

Can anyone point me at information as to how to have two different transmitters log into the same logfile? For  example, I want one TX dedicated to FT8/4 with WSJT-X/JTalert and the other dedicated to PH and CW contacts. While I would be switching back and forth between transmitters I would like both systems to be able to log to the same file.

Any Information would be appreciated.

Mike - W7OSG

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail. If I understand your question correctly, you simply want to toggle between two rigs and have the software update to the correct frequency, etc. You can toggle between multiple rigs as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q105

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Can anyone point me at information as to how to have two different transmitters log into the same logfile? For  example, I want one TX dedicated to FT8/4 with WSJT-X/JTalert and the other dedicated to PH and CW contacts. While I would be switching back and forth between transmitters I would like both systems to be able to log to the same file.

Any Information would be appreciated.

Mike - W7OSG

Thomas

It should be possible to configure JTalert to log into AClog via the API.  So long as you aren't operating both at the same time, I would expect it to just work.

--
-Thomas AC9BJ
Mount Horeb, WI  EN53da