Might be helpful

Tom & Barb Valosin

Hello Kimberly and Scott -

During a slow periods in this past weekends DX contest I was looking at my logging program features that I don't normally use.

I found one under HELP, the Frequency Privileges listing. While tuning around for QSOs it dawned on me why certain entities were

"not to be heard" in our band segments. Their privileges are different than ours. I should have realized that being licensed since

1963 and operating in OZ where I am VK2RSG but for some reason it did not connect.

At some time in the future when you folks are looking for a new feature (HaHa) would it be possible to set up a chart or some sort of

access for other entities?. I know I am dreaming with how busy you are so, might you know of some sort of existing program where

one can click AUSTRALIA, SLOVAKIA, SCOTLAND, PAKISTAN or wherever and get their info?

Tom, WB2KLD

Scott Davis

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions Tom!  It is an interesting idea.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ