Topics

Merry Christmas and Thank you!

Tom Hauer K0YA

Scott and everyone thank you for everything you have contributed to the ham radio community.  We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

My wife just passed her General last evening  (how bout that for a Christmas present). So, I will be setting up a separate account on the ham computer so she can work FT8,  etc. I want it to mirror my setup where WSJT-X, JTALERT and AClog are fully integrated. My goal is to have it set up so all you need to  do is log in to the User account and it will have the correct setup. Will let you all know how it works out.

Stay safe!

Toni Hauer, W5RCX

Tom Hauer, K0YA
Highland Lakes ARES Emergency Coordinator
319 551-9788

Scott Davis

Awesome Tom, thanks so much for your kind words, well wishes and congratulations on your wife passing her General!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!