Topics

Map display

Bo W4GHV

No biggie, but is there a way to get the USA worked map to merge all the band's into one map?.
It only shows the active one for the operating band.

But Nice to watch as is.

I noted it didn't highlight PR on the map when worked.

Humor only: Also noted the Canadian regions go under the states total. 🤔😂  They are provinces I believe.

Nice time in the NAQP SSB!  I got 30 states including those in Canada. 😂
--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4GHV

K8TS

Bo,

Was thinking the same thing Saturday.  Would be neat to toggle from all bands to working band.

I find the working band helpful is seeing what my antennas are doing.

However, I am happy with whatever Scott puts out. It’s better than I could do, and looking at some of the others, setting up and understanding them is above my pay grade.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10