From: Fred K2DFC via groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 13:09
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW User - Last upload

Noticed something. When tabbing from the CALL box and the last LOTW upload is listed all dates are from August 2017. But when I go to the LOTW web site and put the same calls in the FIND CALL box a newer current date is shown According to ACLog N3FJP hasn't uploaded since August of 2017, but the actual date was just a few days ago, just like myself and many others I checked with.
Fred
K2DFC

Larry Banks

Sorry Fred,

I hit SEND before signing the note.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Have you updated your ACLog LoTW dB recently? eLogs >> LoTYW >> ID LoTW
Users

Noticed something. When tabbing from the CALL box and the last LOTW upload
is listed all dates are from August 2017. But when I go to the LOTW web site
and put the same calls in the FIND CALL box a newer current date is shown
According to ACLog N3FJP hasn't uploaded since August of 2017, but the
actual date was just a few days ago, just like myself and many others I
checked with.
Fred
K2DFC

Fred K2DFC

Boy do I need better glasses. Thanks again Larry. I always thought that feature was automatically updated. I go to the ACLog LOTW page a few times a week and never saw that. Getting old is a challenge.

Fred
K2DFC