Topics

LOTW UPLOADS

Eldon Loomis <KC5U@...>

I’m a new user and uploaded about 40 contacts to LOTW and then downloaded them and that went as expected.

Then I participated in Winter Field Day using the N3FJP contest log and exported the ADIF file then imported it to AC contact log. Now when I upload contacts to LOTW, the WFD contacts are not recognized and are not uploaded.

Anyone else experience a similar problem? Is there a fix?

Eldon Loomis
Amateur Radio Call KC5U
Moving Forward To The Past

Eldon Loomis <KC5U@...>

Never mind my previous question. I found the answer in FAQs.

Eldon Loomis
Amateur Radio Call KC5U
Moving Forward To The Past