Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW upload not working.
From: "Dave Tucker Nu4N" <dwtucker19@...>
Date: Tue, October 20, 2020 12:58 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

After a qso I auto up load to eqsl. No problem. But it does not autolog LOTW, nor shows a LOTW when I do an Edit call.
I go to LOTW website and search the call and it shows it has been uploaded.
Any thoughts Scott ??
Dave NU4N 73

Ok Mel tnx for the reply. I just upgraded to 6.7 from 6.5.version, Doing the same as before. Oh Well no biggie just thought there was some thing I was doing wrong. 73 Dave NU4N

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32