Topics

LOTW upload not working.

After a qso I auto up load to eqsl. No problem. But it does not autolog LOTW, nor shows a LOTW when I do an Edit call.
I go to LOTW website and search the call and it shows it has been uploaded.
Any thoughts Scott ??
Dave NU4N 73

Mel Marcus

Dave

I think i know what is happening. When I first send a contact to LOTW the contact is in black, just showing I had a contact, but has really been sent to the LOTW queue. LOTW will process the contact when it has time. after it has been accepted it shows in qso in LOTW, but for you to see a green contact, you will have to download since, that will turn your contact line to green and show a qsl sent,. if the contact has already submitted his LOTW it will come back with qls sent and received and the line will be blue. if it is only/still green than at a later time you can do the confirmed since and if the contact has finally upload the contact information, it will change to blue.

Mel
NE9A

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW upload not working.
Date: Tue, October 20, 2020 12:58 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

After a qso I auto up load to eqsl. No problem. But it does not autolog LOTW, nor shows a LOTW when I do an Edit call.
Any thoughts Scott ??
Dave NU4N 73

Ok Mel tnx for the reply. I just upgraded to 6.7 from 6.5.version, Doing the same as before. Oh Well no biggie just thought there was some thing I was doing wrong. 73 Dave NU4N

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 20, 2020 1:58 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW upload not working.

Any thoughts Scott ??
Dave NU4N 73