Topics

LOTW upload

Madison R. Jones

I have 3 different signins for three different calls in Logbook of the World, and I maintain 3 different N3FJP logs, for W5MJ, NN5P and FO/W5MJ. When I go into the ARRL LOTW page itself, it shows all 3 and asks me to choose the one I want. When I try to upload from my W5MJ N3FJP logging program, LOTW tells me "the callsign certificate callsign has the value NN5P but the QSO has the value W5MJ on line 27." How to correct this so I can upload from the W5MJ log?

73

Madison
W5MJ [and trustee for NN5P]

Scott Davis

Hi Madison,

Thanks for your e-mail. That error message is being returned from the tQSL software not AC Log because it is detecting a conflict between the value in your operator field and certificate. You should be able to override that by selecting the option to Add Station Call under the Sign and Upload, provided you have the correct value entered in setup.

Alternatively, you can edit your records to correct the operator field.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ