Topics

LOTW multiple call sign issues resolved

Cody

Scott this issues has been resolved thanks to Rick K5GZR assistance, from Ricks email:

Look at your ACLog… LoTW Manager screen and… in the Download area there is a box for ‘Own Call (optional)’.   That is how you tell ACLog to select LoTW entries for a specific call.

So in my laptop in that box I added KC2LSD/4 on my home computer I added KC2LSD.Now the two LOTW logs are no longer merging , that’s it no more issues !

Thank you Rick ,Scott, and the group.

Happy New Year

De KC2LSD

Cody