Topics

LOTW multiple call sign issues resolved

Cody

Scott this issues has been resolved thanks to Rick K5GZR assistance, from Ricks email:

Look at your ACLog… LoTW Manager screen and… in the Download area there is a box for ‘Own Call (optional)’.   That is how you tell ACLog to select LoTW entries for a specific call. 

So in my laptop in that box I added KC2LSD/4 on my home computer I added KC2LSD.Now the two LOTW logs are no longer merging , that’s it no more issues !

Thank you Rick ,Scott, and the group.

Happy New Year  

De KC2LSD

Cody

Scott Davis

Thanks for the great report Cody!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Dec 26, 2020 1:41 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW multiple call sign issues resolved

Scott this issues has been resolved thanks to Rick K5GZR assistance, from Ricks email:
Look at your ACLog… LoTW Manager screen and… in the Download area there is a box for ‘Own Call (optional)’.   That is how you tell ACLog to select LoTW entries for a specific call. 

So in my laptop in that box I added KC2LSD/4 on my home computer I added KC2LSD.Now the two LOTW logs are no longer merging , that’s it no more issues !
Thank you Rick ,Scott, and the group.

Happy New Year  
De KC2LSD
Cody