Topics

LOTW multiple call sign

Cody

Season greetings everybody. My home call is KC2LSD and I just received a second TQSL for KC2LSD/4.

For LOTW user I have KC2LSD

The password is the same as KC2LSD

LOTW station Location KC2LSD/4

I’m running AC logger 6.7 and most updated TQSL

Here’s what happens from my laptop ie portable logger I don’t get anything on the downloads . However on my home pc when I download LOTW from KC2LSD I’m downloading the /4 logs . I sent an email to the ARRL I have no clue how to manage two call signs

I checked everything matches up but still no joy.

Thank You all

Cody

KC2LSD still in New Jersey

Scott Davis

Hi Cody,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I don't have any experience with multiple call signs myself, but Mike, KD5KC generously wrote up a lot of detail on that topic, which is linked to from about the third paragraph down here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/lotwhelp.html

I hope that this helps.

Regarding downloading and not receiving any information, these trouble shooting steps here will help:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q94

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Season greetings everybody. My home call is KC2LSD and I just received a second TQSL for KC2LSD/4.
For LOTW user I have KC2LSD
The password is the same as KC2LSD
LOTW station Location KC2LSD/4
I’m running AC logger 6.7 and most updated TQSL
Here’s what happens from my laptop ie portable logger I don’t get anything on the downloads . However on my home pc when I download LOTW from KC2LSD I’m downloading the /4 logs . I sent an email to the ARRL I have no clue how to manage two call signs
I checked everything matches up but still no joy.
Thank You all

Cody
KC2LSD still in New Jersey

Cody

Thank you Scott. Uploading from my /4 is ok, when I download from my home call it downloads my home log and my /4 logs.
It seems like a LOTW issue since both calls share the same password I'm thinking that's the issue,but I;m no programer , just a retied railroader.
. When I get the fix I'll let the group know.
Fingers crossed.

Thank you

73 Cody
 KC2LSD

Cody

Sorry forgot this piece of information. When I download from my laptop running my /4 call sign ,it downloads the /4 and my home callsign.
 Sorry for the multiple posts.

73
Cody
 KC2LSD

VG M

Cody,
Do you have your home and /4 LoTW DXCC accounts merged?
Matt - AF2F