LOTW

cwtopop

I installed a new T-QSL for LOTW a couple of months ago and since then the  S and R columns in ACL are not changing;  I have downloaded all data and "since then" and still all qso's are displaying N.  I'm wondering if I'm missing something as the S column would  show Y upon a download.  Any ideas?
Thanks much,
W4DL  Mike in EL96wf

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  First, you have to upload your records to LoTW.  Immediately after you upload to LoTW, nothing is changed in your log. The TQSL software may have had a problem signing your records or LoTW may not have received or processed them properly. To ensure your records have been received by LoTW, your records are not marked as Sent with an L in the Sent Confirmed By field until you later download the records that you uploaded.

Please keep in mind that when LoTW is busy, uploads are held in queue and aren't immediately available for download. Don't panic if the records you recently uploaded aren't available for download yet. Don't upload the same records again because your previous records are replaced and the cycle starts all over. Instead, wait a while and then click the command button on the LoTW form under Download that says All Since and enter a recent date. Once your records are processed by LoTW they will be available for download.

After you download your records from LoTW, your log records will then be marked with a Y in the Sent column and an L in the Sent Confirmed By column to indicate sent confirmed by LoTW. If the contact has also been confirmed on LoTW, the Received columns will be updated accordingly as well.

To gain a better understanding of how LoTW works with my software, please see video here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/lotwhelp.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 3, 2021 8:44 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW

I installed a new T-QSL for LOTW a couple of months ago and since then the  S and R columns in ACL are not changing;  I have downloaded all data and "since then" and still all qso's are displaying N.  I'm wondering if I'm missing something as the S column would  show Y upon a download.  Any ideas?
Thanks much,
W4DL  Mike in EL96wf

David Latour

When you installed the new tQSL did any of the login or password info change? Did you make those same changes in the eLog tab?
after contesting I upload on the Monday, but I don’t download until Friday 
--
David VE4DL

cwtopop

Thanks to Scott and Dave for the responses to my LOTW issue.  It turns out that the "Location" field was not correct, that is,  rather than just my call sign, W4DL, I had to change it to my geographic location, Pompano Beach, FL and all is functioning properly.  I also updated the other location fields, i.e. ITU and CQ regions, grid square, etc.  Thanks Guys!
 73 de W4DL   Mike in EL96wf