Lost with 6.9 sizing

Dave

Hello all,

I am totally lost with the sizing in 6.9.
All was great with 6.8 but now I am in a total mess.
This is what I now have and I am missing input fields that are now not shown.

Is there a set of instructions to read from for some help?

Dave KC3AM

--
73, Dave KC3AM Hams should be seen as well as heard

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail. Click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and enter the value 99 (any value other than 100) to restore the sizing behavior of 6.8.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I am totally lost with the sizing in 6.9.
All was great with 6.8 but now I am in a total mess.
This is what I now have and I am missing input fields that are now not shown.

Is there a set of instructions to read from for some help?

Dave KC3AM

--
73, Dave KC3AM Hams should be seen as well as heard

Bob Felton

Scott, I, too, am having window sizing issues after update to v6.9.  Your suggestion does work upon ACL opening.  However, if you minimize the window and then bring it back up again, the window size is at the size set in settings, but the log display itself is the same percentage as set within that window.  See attachments.  Form Size is set to 80.  Image 1 is the window after opening ACL.  It occupies 80% of the screen, as set in Settings.  Image 2 is after minimizing the window to the Taskbar and bringing ACL back up from the Taskbar.  This action was not the case in v6.8 and earlier.
--
Tnx es 73,
Bob

Scott Davis

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the screen shots.  That was tricky to find, but I have been able to duplicate it.  It appears it only occurs:

-  If you are running a form size less than 100%.
-  You haven't moved the form in any way during the current session.
-  You haven't grabbed the edge of the form with your mouse to resize it (ever, since entering the form size value - this is not current session dependent).

I am still trying track down the root cause, but I hope to have it corrected for the next release.  For now, just grab the edge of the form, move it ever so slightly and the minimize / maximize functions will again work normally.  Again, you only need to do this once after entering a new form size value, not every session.

Thanks again for the helpful screen shots!