Loss of Freq shift keys

K4GM-George

Maybe I missed something somewhere but since I upgraded to  6.9 none of these work:

Rig Keyboard Fine Tuning(with rig interface enabled):

SSB:
Ctrl + Left / Right(large jump) : +-500 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Left / Right(medium jump) : +-150 Hz
Ctrl + Up / Down(small jump) : +-50 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Up / Down(tiny jump) : +-10 Hz

CW / DIG:
Ctrl + Left / Right(large jump) : +-250 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Left / Right(medium jump) : +-80 Hz
Ctrl + Up / Down(small jump) : +-20 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Up / Down(tiny jump) : +-5 Hz

CAT freq control is enabled and works just fine.  Could I have inadvertently done something to cause this change ?    Do they work only in contest programs??  I thought I had used them in the General Log but maybe not.... maybe only in the contest programs.   Any thoughts appreciated.

73, George K4GM

Scott Davis

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail. From the menu options click Settings > Rig Interface and check the box that reads Enable control key keyboard tuning.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

[...]

Thanks, Scott.  Works fine now.  I must have inadvertently unchecked the box or something was lost in translation to the new version.

73, George K4GM