Loss of Freq shift keys

K4GM-George

Maybe I missed something somewhere but since I upgraded to  6.9 none of these work:

Rig Keyboard Fine Tuning(with rig interface enabled):

SSB:
Ctrl + Left / Right(large jump) : +-500 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Left / Right(medium jump) : +-150 Hz
Ctrl + Up / Down(small jump) : +-50 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Up / Down(tiny jump) : +-10 Hz

CW / DIG:
Ctrl + Left / Right(large jump) : +-250 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Left / Right(medium jump) : +-80 Hz
Ctrl + Up / Down(small jump) : +-20 Hz
Ctrl + Shift + Up / Down(tiny jump) : +-5 Hz

CAT freq control is enabled and works just fine.  Could I have inadvertently done something to cause this change ?    Do they work only in contest programs??  I thought I had used them in the General Log but maybe not.... maybe only in the contest programs.   Any thoughts appreciated.

73, George K4GM

Scott Davis

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail. From the menu options click Settings > Rig Interface and check the box that reads Enable control key keyboard tuning.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Apr 5, 2021 10:39 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Loss of Freq shift keys

Maybe I missed something somewhere but since I upgraded to  6.9 none of these work:

SSB:

CW / DIG:

CAT freq control is enabled and works just fine.  Could I have inadvertently done something to cause this change ?    Do they work only in contest programs??  I thought I had used them in the General Log but maybe not.... maybe only in the contest programs.   Any thoughts appreciated.

73, George K4GM

K4GM-George

Thanks, Scott.  Works fine now.  I must have inadvertently unchecked the box or something was lost in translation to the new version.

73, George K4GM

On 4/6/2021 7:43 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail. From the menu options click Settings > Rig Interface and check the box that reads Enable control key keyboard tuning.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Apr 5, 2021 10:39 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Loss of Freq shift keys

SSB:

CW / DIG:

73, George K4GM