LOGGING ERROR

Here is a clipboard error of logging the POTA during FT8

It does not do this on windows 10 only windows 7
Any thoughts??

NU4N Dave 73's

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  We don't  have the ability to view a .clp file here (and we don't download attachments).  Would you please post a .jpg version of the image direction into your e-mail reply.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Here is a clipboard error of logging the POTA during FT8

It does not do this on windows 10 only windows 7
Any thoughts??

NU4N Dave 73's

David Mazzella

I don’t know how to do that.

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

Lou WA5LOU

Save the file to your desktop as a .jpg, then attach it to your reply.

Lou WA5LOU

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 6:39 PM David Mazzella <dmazz9@...> wrote:
I don’t know how to do that.

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 6:17 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  We don't  have the ability to view a .clp file here (and we don't download attachments).  Would you please post a .jpg version of the image direction into your e-mail reply.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Here is a clipboard error of logging the POTA during FT8

It does not do this on windows 10 only windows 7
Any thoughts??

NU4N Dave 73's

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

Jim Shorney

Irfanview is a safe free program that I have used for years. It will read CLP files and you can save as a JPG or any other image format with it.

73

-Jim
NU0C

aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail. I'm sorry that you ran into trouble. We don't
have the ability to view a .clp file here (and we don't download
attachments). Would you please post a .jpg version of the image direction
into your e-mail reply.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
*http://www.n3fjp.com* <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

*Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging
software since 1997.*

1 Peter 3 vs 15: *Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the hope
that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>. But do this with gentleness
and respect*...

Here is a clipboard error of logging the POTA during FT8

It does not do this on windows 10 only windows 7
Any thoughts??

NU4N Dave 73's

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

Well Scott  I reloaded the program and it seems to be doing fine now. Could you send me the program before 6.9 or maybe the beta version or both in case this happens again.

NU4N Dave 73's

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the good report. If you ever need an older version, you will find 6.7 here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/xp.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ