From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of deni via groups.io <deni@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 1:45:49 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Logging

Is there a way to log from wsjtx and jtdx using the same logs.  I gave
jtdx a try last night and it did not log as it should have to ACL.  Any
pointers appreciated.
73 - deni
WBØTAX

deni

DidI miss an answer to this??
Thanks
wb0tax

Is there a way to log from wsjtx and jtdx using the same logs.  I gave jtdx a try last night and it did not log as it should have to ACL.  Any pointers appreciated.
73 - deni
WBØTAX

Bill Grover

Here is the message I sent earlier.

Are you using the new Beta version?  The beta version allows direct logging from WSJT-X without the need for JTAlert.  From what I have seen here it will also work with JTDX.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

Is there a way to log from wsjtx and jtdx using the same logs.  I gave jtdx a try last night and it did not log as it should have to ACL.  Any pointers appreciated.
73 - deni
WBØTAX

JoAnn Donaldson

If your trying to use the same WSTX log on the JTDX, it may not work. The new interface doesn't use the log stored in JTDX or WSJTX. It used the UDP transmissions to send the data to ACLog. If your having problems contact me at joannplano2005@... and I will help you get all the settings correct for both Apps.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 2:19:27 PM CDT, Bill Grover <bgrover@...> wrote:

Are you using the new Beta version?  The beta version allows direct logging from WSJT-X without the need for JTAlert.  From what I have seen here it will also work with JTDX.

William Grover