Topics

LOgbook check

paul G0HEU

Hi Scott and all

I am uploading to LOTW and it is shown up various errors ie inviald callsigns, incorrect bands etc, most seem to be errors from FT8/ FT4 probably created from JTalert. Is there any way to test the logbook and get a list of the errors that need correcting rather than doing one at a time with a LOTW upload.

Thanks

Paul

G0HEU

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Those errors are being returned by the TQSL software, not AC Log.  I think the easiest approach would be to click on the band header to sort by band and then scan down the individual frequencies to see which are incorrect.  You could do that even more easily if you copied your log to Excel and did a two tier sort of band and then frequency.  Then correct as needed in AC Log.

More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q36

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jan 2, 2021 8:05 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOgbook check

Hi Scott and all

I am uploading to LOTW and it is shown up various errors ie inviald callsigns, incorrect bands etc, most seem to be errors from FT8/ FT4 probably created from JTalert. Is there any way to test the logbook and get a list of the errors that need correcting rather than doing one at a time with a LOTW upload.

Thanks

Paul
G0HEU