Listing previous contacts

John Grainger

Hello All
I am now really enjoying using AClog and have input all my contacts going back to the mid 1970's. Yesterday I worked a station on 2m that I last worked 45 years ago! Apologies if this question has been asked before.......
What I want to know is this. Is it possible to set up ACLog to list ALL previous contacts with a station, even if some may have been /M or /A for example. At the moment it only lists exactly as you are inputing the call.
73 and stay safe
John G4FTN

W5DET

Hello John,
You can easily do what you're asking using the FIND function button at the top of the window.  I don't know how Scott has coded the prior contact query which pops up the info you were looking at, but if it's just an SQL query, he might find it easy to modify if there is enough demand.
Please give us the authoritative answer, Scott.

73,
Doug Thompson, W5DET

JoAnn Donaldson

I did a search for PHONE WAS and what I got back doesn't compare with LOTW. The problem is I can not get a listing of the stations, so I can compare. I would like to have a query that would display data in the form of Rec#,Date/Time,Band,Mode,State, and Country. Or better yet something along the line that LOTW does

    Band:
Select QSOs to List
Call sign worked:   May use wildcards (? and *)
Your call sign:
Starting Date: Time:

YYYY-MM-DD
HHMM
Ending Date: Time:

YYYY-MM-DD
HHMM
Mode:
Show confirmed QSOs only
DXCC Entity:
Sort by
Descending

Award Account

Submit Query Form

Common Queries

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, April 5, 2021, 3:39:11 PM CDT, W5DET <w5det@...> wrote:

Hello John,
You can easily do what you're asking using the FIND function button at the top of the window.  I don't know how Scott has coded the prior contact query which pops up the info you were looking at, but if it's just an SQL query, he might find it easy to modify if there is enough demand.
Please give us the authoritative answer, Scott.

73,
Doug Thompson, W5DET

Bill Grover

Make sure you are doing this from the LoTW website.
  1.   Go to Awards then select your account.  If you have not done this before you will need to create your WAS account.
Image.png

2.  Once you are in your account you will see all of the different endorsements along with your QSO count and status.

Image.png

3.  Select the category you are interested in.  By default the system will show you all of the states you have worked and the call worked.

Image.png

4.  Clicking on a call will give you the QSO details.

Image.png

Personally when my list of QSOs are displayed I change the radio button to All US States.  Then you can scroll the list looking for the states with no call and see which one(s) you need.  As you can see from above I’m only missing 1 - Mississippi to add the Phone endorsement.

Image.png

Hope this helps.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

[...]

JoAnn, after I sent this I realized I misunderstood your question.  You can ignore the following.

William Grover

[...]

I got thinking more about this and discovered that if Scott just used the boxes on the main menu that almost all SQL Queries would be covered. All he would have to do is when you click the search tab, it would make a SQL Query string based on what it found in the boxes, then clear the grid and display the results. maybe include one or two of the Custom boxes for those entries that are not common. I have done a lot of SQL Query setups like this back before I retired from work.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, April 5, 2021, 4:54:41 PM CDT, Bill Grover <bgrover@...> wrote:

[...]

That only works for calls. I want to be able to list (find) say all calls to Delaware. I know I can go into Awards and do a search by Mode or/and Band but it doesn't show the Call, Date/Time, and etc. If I select Awards, WAS, PHONE, I would like to see all the records that matched the criteria, not just a list of states logged and confirmed and states not confirmed.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Larry Banks

Hi JoAnn,

Have you tried putting DE in the STATE entry window and hitting SEARCH?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, April 05, 2021 19:22

Doug Thompson, W5DET

That only works for calls. I want to be able to list (find) say all calls to Delaware. I know I can go into Awards and do a search by Mode or/and Band but it doesn't show the Call, Date/Time, and etc. If I select Awards, WAS, PHONE, I would like to see all the records that matched the criteria, not just a list of states logged and confirmed and states not confirmed.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

To see all your QSOs with Delaware, enter DE in the State field, and then click the Search menu option. That will do the trick.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

That only works for calls. I want to be able to list (find) say all calls to Delaware. I know I can go into Awards and do a search by Mode or/and Band but it doesn't show the Call, Date/Time, and etc. If I select Awards, WAS, PHONE, I would like to see all the records that matched the criteria, not just a list of states logged and confirmed and states not confirmed.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

JoAnn Donaldson

Larry -- W1DYJ

Wonders never cease to amaze me. That is exactly what I was quoting.
Thank you for pointing that out to me. Us old dogs can learn new tricks. LOL

JoAnn
AB8YZ