Label Issues

James Goff

Please review the print screen form and my attempt to highlight the problem. The sizing of the data field labels and text within most of the fields, overlap, distorting the label text and the data text.
This issue has been around long before recent ACL versions with display changes. I've changed monitors, upgraded the video board, and tried several changes in font sizing, overall form sizing, reloaded upgraded ACL versions, etc., all to no avail.  The only item not changed is the PC itself. I wonder if some flaw invaded an earlier install and has been carried forward.  I can delete all ACL files etc. (after saving QSO info), loading a completely new fresh download of 6.9.  Suggestions welcome. Thanks. 73, Jim  W1JHG 
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  You can first try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click Reset to Original Settings.  If that doesn't correct the problem, click Settings > Edit Fields Displayed > Reset to Original Settings.  That should get you back to your original appearance.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 24, 2021 2:40 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Label Issues

Please review the print screen form and my attempt to highlight the problem. The sizing of the data field labels and text within most of the fields, overlap, distorting the label text and the data text.
This issue has been around long before recent ACL versions with display changes. I've changed monitors, upgraded the video board, and tried several changes in font sizing, overall form sizing, reloaded upgraded ACL versions, etc., all to no avail.  The only item not changed is the PC itself. I wonder if some flaw invaded an earlier install and has been carried forward.  I can delete all ACL files etc. (after saving QSO info), loading a completely new fresh download of 6.9.  Suggestions welcome. Thanks. 73, Jim  W1JHG 
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

James Goff

Kimberly: BINGO!  Second step: Settiings>Edit Fields Displayed>Reset to Original Settings did the trick, Many thanks!
73, Jim W1JHG

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 2:52 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  You can first try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click Reset to Original Settings.  If that doesn't correct the problem, click Settings > Edit Fields Displayed > Reset to Original Settings.  That should get you back to your original appearance.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 24, 2021 2:40 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Label Issues

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

--
i