Topics

JT alert to ACLOG

Paul Van Dyke

not transferring the state over from WSJT-X to JTAert to ACLog

anyone have this ... did the tutorial

Paul KB9AVO

Paul Van Dyke

and saying it is a BAD abbreviation and not adding it
Paul  KB9AVO

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 5:11 PM Paul Van Dyke via groups.io <pvandyke1953=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
not transferring the state over from WSJT-X to JTAert to ACLog

anyone have this ... did the tutorial

Paul KB9AVO

Vincenzo Sallustio

I have not even set mine up that far yet. But when I import the adi file into AC Log, the state is not there. That is telling me that WSJT is not exporting the state. Can we fix this?

Vinnie N4NYY

Paul Van Dyke

AND rebooted 3 times and it works ... who knew

Paul KB9AVO

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 5:22 PM Vincenzo Sallustio <yankees_1996@...> wrote:
I have not even set mine up that far yet. But when I import the adi file into AC Log, the state is not there. That is telling me that WSJT is not exporting the state. Can we fix this?

Vinnie N4NYY

Vincenzo Sallustio

Didn't work for me! LOL

Mat Breton

Ditto for me. I didn't have time to go back to an older version of each one to find out what "broke" ... so I have no idea what happened.

-Mat, N8TW