From: George
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 9:39 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Instructions for connecting N3FJP logging programs to the IC7300 for rig control and CW by use of the function keys using two USB cables

The main advantage of setting up an N3FJP logging program to use the function keys for CW rather than using the memories in the IC7300, is that you can link a contact you just made to a reply.  These instructions also show how to set up the logging programs for rig control.
We have tried to make the procedure straight forward and easy to understand so others can benefit from our trials and errors!
Please print the instructions and see if they work for you.  They work for us!

George, K4EOR & Bain, K8LBQ