Importing Contest Logs from Ham Radio Delux

mupangam@...

Good evening,
I took part in last weekends ARRL SSB DX Contest (as a DX station) and (unwisely it turns out) logged my QSO’s in Ham Radio Delux.

I assumed that it would be a straight-forward matter to export the contest logs from HRD in Cabrillo format, and thereafter submit them for o the ARRL online portal, as a Cabrillo file.

Alas, I have had a torrid time as I am failing to export from HRD to a Cabrillo file, with the correct field, in the correct order.

I have bought N3FJP in the hope that I can export the contest ADI log file from HRD and import it directly into N3FJP and then export it out of N3FJP as a Cabrillo file, for online input on the ARRL Contest Portal.

I have been a bit long-winded, but time is running out and I am becoming desperate 😅😨.

So, in short, is it possible to import an ADI file from HRD and export a corresponding ARRL DX Contest compatible Cabrillo file from N3FJP?

And, if so, how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for any advise/help.

Regards,
Mupanga (9J2MM)
Lusaka, Zambia

Lou WA5LOU

I save the ADI file from HRD to my desktop, then go in my N3FJP software and import that ADI file into my N3FJP software. 

Lou WA5LOU

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 3:15 PM Mupanga Mwanakatwe via groups.io <mupangam=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Good evening,
I took part in last weekends ARRL SSB DX Contest (as a DX station) and (unwisely it turns out) logged my QSO’s in Ham Radio Delux.

I assumed that it would be a straight-forward matter to export the contest logs from HRD in Cabrillo format, and thereafter submit them for o the ARRL online portal, as a Cabrillo file.

Alas, I have had a torrid time as I am failing to export from HRD to a Cabrillo file, with the correct field, in the correct order.

I have bought N3FJP in the hope that I can export the contest ADI log file from HRD and import it directly into N3FJP and then export it out of N3FJP as a Cabrillo file, for online input on the ARRL Contest Portal.

I have been a bit long-winded, but time is running out and I am becoming desperate 😅😨.

So, in short, is it possible to import an ADI file from HRD and export a corresponding ARRL DX Contest compatible Cabrillo file from N3FJP?

And, if so, how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for any advise/help.

Regards,
Mupanga (9J2MM)
Lusaka, Zambia

W5DET

In order to produce a cabrillo file, it must be created in the contest program.  You will need to (and can) import the ADIF file into the ARRL DX contest program and not ACLog.

73, Doug Thompson, W5DET