From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred K2DFC via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:42 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] IC 7600

Make sure the 7600 is on before you boot up the logging program. I use a 7600 and all of N3FJP programs if you have anymore questions.

Fred
K2DFC

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Newsday LLC and/or its affiliates that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.