Topics

IC 7600

Dolan, Patrick <pat.dolan@...>

Having problems setting up rig control for my IC 7600. Using all the suggested settings and verified that the codes are correct. For some reason though, the com port window in the setup for N3FPJ rig control does not show the port number for the connection between my rig and PC. So I can’t choose it. The same port works well for other apps. Any suggestions?

-------------------------------------------------------------

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Newsday LLC and/or its affiliates that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.

Fred K2DFC

Make sure the 7600 is on before you boot up the logging program. I use a 7600 and all of N3FJP programs if you have anymore questions.

--
Fred
K2DFC

Dolan, Patrick <pat.dolan@...>

Thank you Fred. I believe the radio was on when I booted up the program, but I'll check again when I get home tonight. I have a USB cable running between the rig and the PC. It works for Ham Radio Deluxe, which I want to phase out as my main logging program. This connection shows up in Windows Device Manager as com 87. However, "com 87" does not appear in the window on the N3FPJ settings page. What am I missing?

-----Original Message-----
From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred K2DFC via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:42 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] IC 7600

Make sure the 7600 is on before you boot up the logging program. I use a 7600 and all of N3FJP programs if you have anymore questions.

--
Fred
K2DFC

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Newsday LLC and/or its affiliates that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.