ic 7300 with new firmware update
For a few days now iam operating the ic 7300 with the new upgrade. Using the radio without
A pc connect to it is fine but at the moment I connect any software for contest or in this case
Aclog I find that the software work but very slow in the commands and most of the time
Have to turn the radio off and on so it recognize the ports. I connect another pc to test and is doing the same. All that since the firmware update. Do anyone report any of this or other behavior similar since the firmware update?
Ps. Made contact with another hamradio operator and inform me similar sitation.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Have you checked the N#FJP for info. I found this for your rig:
Rig Name = Icom
Read Frequency Command = FE FE 94 E0 03 FD
Read Mode Command = FE FE 94 E0 04 FD
Convert To Hex = True
Baud Rate = 9600 (one user reported 56000, another reported 4800, but most reports have been 9600.)
Parity = None
Stop Bits = 1
Data Bits = 8
Power Option = None
Rob, KD9INB reports: "Had to turn the connection power to "Off" in the software setting AND also in the rig, and also had to set the CI-V port in the rig from"Unlinked" to "Linked". Made sure the baud rate setting in the rig and software matched and viola! Works like a charm now."
Hope this helps.
73 and Be Safe!