From: Lee Hess via groups.io <tinkmgb@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ic 7300 spotting

Hi Scott and Group
I have been using ac log for a long time. I had a ts590 and everything worked fine. I recently bought a 7300 and got it working with ac log, but when I click on spotting it changes my receive filter from 1 to filter 2. Everything else works fine. What am I doing wrong. Ac log 6.8 and windows 10.

Lee N4HES