Topics

ic 7300 spotting

Lee Hess

Hi Scott and Group
I have been using ac log for a long time. I had a ts590 and everything worked fine. I recently bought a 7300 and got it working with ac log, but when I click on spotting it changes my receive filter from 1 to filter 2. Everything else works fine. What am I doing wrong. Ac log 6.8 and windows 10.

Lee N4HES

Scott Davis

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your e-mail. Our software doesn't send any filter settings whatsoever. Icoms automatically default to filter 2 when they receive the command. You do have the option on the Rig Interface form to not send CW Mode Change when you are on CW so the filters won't fire in that scenario.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ic 7300 spotting

Hi Scott and Group
I have been using ac log for a long time. I had a ts590 and everything worked fine. I recently bought a 7300 and got it working with ac log, but when I click on spotting it changes my receive filter from 1 to filter 2. Everything else works fine. What am I doing wrong. Ac log 6.8 and windows 10.

Lee N4HES