Topics

IC-705

Dennis Schumske <dschumske@...>

I am trying to get my IC-705 working with ACL. It does not read the freq from the radio. I have set everything up according to the IC-705 listings in the help file. Anybody have any ideas.

AI3KS

Dennis,

Double check that the baud rates are the same in both ACLog and the 705.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/16 15:34, Dennis Schumske wrote:
I am trying to get my IC-705 working with ACL. It does not read the freq from the radio. I have set everything up according to the IC-705 listings in the help file. Anybody have any ideas.

Art Olson

Did you change the CI- V number in ACL. I ended up changing the CI-V number of the 705 to the 7300 - and defined it in ACL as a 7300

Art
N2AJO