From: Larry Stowell K1ZW <wa2fif@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2020 10:32 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] IC-705

Has anybody interfaced an Icom IC-705 yet???
 I need help

73 Larry K1ZW

AI3KS

Scott, Larry,

Just took a quick look at the manual. It looks a lot like the 7300. The default ID is A4. The major difference I see is that there are two ports, one for CI-V (Port one) and one for rtty decode and DV data. This is on Page 8-14 of the basic manual.

Think I would try setting it up as a 7300, change the address and see what happens.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/11 10:36, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  What is the rig ID and cat specifications for the 705 from your manual?

Has anybody interfaced an Icom IC-705 yet???
 I need help

73 Larry K1ZW

Scott Davis

Thanks Steve, yes, that should do it.

Larry, please let us know how you make out.