Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2021 17:18
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] I tried to do NAQP 5.3 this last go around in recent contest, but had issues autologging things into N3FJP. I can't create a Cabrillo log properly

I only had 4 contacts in the contest due to inability to auto-log the calls with N3FJP...I'm sure I had a setting wrong, but never got it working.
I wanted to go ahead and send in  my Cabrillo log, but it is writing on top of the same contest last year.
How do I delete last years contest and turn in only what I did this year?
Is it a simple highlight and delete all of last year's contacts and then create the log to submit?
Appreciate any help.
Walt/WB4ZUT

Walter Egenmaier

Thank you Larry. I only came back to ham radio after a 40 hiatus, so this is the first time I have done a contest twice. Totally makes sense.
I will do this and correct it.
Appreciate it,

Walt/WB4ZUT