I tried to do NAQP 5.3 this last go around in recent contest, but had issues autologging things into N3FJP. I can't create a Cabrillo log properly

Larry Banks

Hi Walt,

When you start any new contest, you need to use FILE >> NEW to start a new, empty log. 

If you didn’t so this, then you may have all of last year’s Qs in this year’s log as well.  Delete them first and you should be able to generate this year’s Cabrillo.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2021 17:18
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] I tried to do NAQP 5.3 this last go around in recent contest, but had issues autologging things into N3FJP. I can't create a Cabrillo log properly

I only had 4 contacts in the contest due to inability to auto-log the calls with N3FJP...I'm sure I had a setting wrong, but never got it working.
I wanted to go ahead and send in  my Cabrillo log, but it is writing on top of the same contest last year.
How do I delete last years contest and turn in only what I did this year?
Is it a simple highlight and delete all of last year's contacts and then create the log to submit?
Appreciate any help.
Walt/WB4ZUT

Walter Egenmaier

Thank you Larry. I only came back to ham radio after a 40 hiatus, so this is the first time I have done a contest twice. Totally makes sense.
I will do this and correct it. 
Appreciate it,

Walt/WB4ZUT