Topics

How to show frequency on main form on CQ160M contest?

George Merkle N0GM

Installed the new CQ160M Contest sware, and it works great except I cannot show frequency on the main form. I can see it when I click on an entry, but it’s very inconvenient not to see what freq. each station is on. I tried each option & right clicked on the form to no avail. Anybody got an idea?
George N0̸GM

Scott Davis

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Press Ctrl + Shift + F.

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers

Installed the new CQ160M Contest sware, and it works great except I cannot show frequency on the main form. I can see it when I click on an entry, but it’s very inconvenient not to see what freq. each station is on. I tried each option & right clicked on the form to no avail.  Anybody got an idea?
George N0̸GM

George Merkle N0GM

Well that was easy enough!
Actually with your SuperLook up, it wasn’t that essential, because I type 2 letters of a call and my previous QSOs pop up. This will just be one more thing I can try tonight.
Thanks  again for such capable software.
73,
George NGM