How do I stop spot scrolling? #setup

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

I was working the ARQSO party this morning, the spots were rolling so fast I couldn't keep up, then when I manually go down the list the spots start scrolling again just about the time I see the spot I want.
I switched to another logging program that stops scrolling when I click a line.
My guess is that this ability is built in but I searched a bit but didn't find an answer.
Thanks Scott!

Scott Davis

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your e-mail. If you filter spots by your continent, they typically won't come in so fast that they become unmanageable. We'll give the option to stop the spots altogether some thought for the future.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 8, 2021 5:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How do I stop spot scrolling? #setup

I was working the ARQSO party this morning, the spots were rolling so fast I couldn't keep up, then when I manually go down the list the spots start scrolling again just about the time I see the spot I want.
I switched to another logging program that stops scrolling when I click a line.
My guess is that this ability is built in but I searched a bit but didn't find an answer.
Thanks Scott!

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

Thanks Scott I was filtered for NA only, using the ARQP log I downloaded earlier. 

Fred K2DFC

Filtering out bands not used in the contest and digital, if not used, will also help.

--
Fred
K2DFC