From: Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) <rt83021@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 8, 2021 5:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How do I stop spot scrolling? #setup

I was working the ARQSO party this morning, the spots were rolling so fast I couldn't keep up, then when I manually go down the list the spots start scrolling again just about the time I see the spot I want.
I switched to another logging program that stops scrolling when I click a line.
My guess is that this ability is built in but I searched a bit but didn't find an answer.
Thanks Scott!

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

Thanks Scott I was filtered for NA only, using the ARQP log I downloaded earlier.

Fred K2DFC

Filtering out bands not used in the contest and digital, if not used, will also help.

Fred
K2DFC