From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of herm.kibler@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 4:07 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] how do I change call sign inN3FPJ logging program

I was WD8ABZ and I got a vanity call sign how do i change it on eqsl to reflect this change as Its still logging WD8ABZ
Thanks
Herm
--
WC8H

Joseph Miller

I had to put an end date in the system for prior QTH, then create a new location starting with the following day.

Same for call signs.

It's a little tricky but they have help pages.

73 de Joe

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020, 2:23 PM Pat Whelton <pwhelton@...> wrote:

Maybe start by asking the eqsl folks how to do it.

Pat – KZ5J

I was WD8ABZ and I got a vanity call sign how do i change it on eqsl to reflect this change as Its still logging WD8ABZ
Thanks
Herm
--
WC8H

Cliff

Hello Herm

Go into eqsl and add your new call sign with the new date you started to use it. That is what I did when I had my call sign changed 6 years ago. I think, if I remember right, go into your profile to make this change.

73

Cliff

AB1WG

I was WD8ABZ and I got a vanity call sign how do i change it on eqsl to reflect this change as Its still logging WD8ABZ
Thanks
Herm
--
WC8H

Mel Marcus

Herm

This might be to easy. in ACL go to SETTINGS and then SETUP,  you will see where your callsign is and then you can change it.

Mel, NE9A