From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie8282@...
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 8:10 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] how can i rearrange the recent contacts columns?

I want to move some columns in the recent contacts list not the main part on the bottom of the page. when i switched computers i didn't save my settings. id like to see the freq and move other lines around. I did it before and all i find now is how to change the main area. I hope that all made sense . Thanks so much for your help.