From: John AJ1R
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 9:10
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How can I ?

I use QRZ for call sign lookup. When I type in a call sign for a station I may want to work and press tab it fills in all information as it should.
It also fills in a QSO start time. I would prefer it not to include the start time at that point as I normally do not start the QSO right then.
It can be seconds to minutes later.  That means I have to delete that time entry and click the start time field when I actually start the QSO.
Is there way to not insert a start time until I click the start time field?

Lou WA5LOU

If you click with your mouse instead of tb you can skip over the time, or whatever box you don't want right then, and move to the next.

Lou WA5LOU

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 9:10 AM John AJ1R <JRoe43@...> wrote:
I use QRZ for call sign lookup. When I type in a call sign for a station I may want to work and press tab it fills in all information as it should.
It also fills in a QSO start time. I would prefer it not to include the start time at that point as I normally do not start the QSO right then.
It can be seconds to minutes later.  That means I have to delete that time entry and click the start time field when I actually start the QSO.
Is there way to not insert a start time until I click the start time field?

John AJ1R

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:41 AM, Larry Banks wrote:
Larry -- W1DYJ
Larry, thanks for your suggestion but that does not seem to work for me or I am missing something,
I tried clicking the "Time on" field and the time does not update.
I am just trying to update the time when I start a QSO.

I am using version 6.8 of the logger.

Lou WA5LOU

Click in the box before the time, then click the time box.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 10:26 AM John AJ1R <JRoe43@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:41 AM, Larry Banks wrote:
Larry -- W1DYJ
Larry, thanks for your suggestion but that does not seem to work for me or I am missing something,
I tried clicking the "Time on" field and the time does not update.
I am just trying to update the time when I start a QSO.

I am using version 6.8 of the logger.

Scott Davis

Hi Guys,

Just click on the blue time label to update to the current time.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Click in the box before the time, then click the time box.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 10:26 AM John AJ1R <JRoe43@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:41 AM, Larry Banks wrote:
Larry -- W1DYJ
Larry, thanks for your suggestion but that does not seem to work for me or I am missing something,
I tried clicking the "Time on" field and the time does not update.
I am just trying to update the time when I start a QSO.

I am using version 6.8 of the logger.

John AJ1R

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 10:42 AM, Scott Davis wrote:
Kimberly, KA3SEQ
Thank you very  much for your reply.
That is exactly the answer I needed.

K4GM-George

Using 6.8 here.  Clicking on the words "Time On" causes an update as it has as far back as I can recall with versions of ACLog.  I use this feature frequently.

George K4GM

On 3/26/2021 10:26 AM, John AJ1R wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:41 AM, Larry Banks wrote:
Larry -- W1DYJ
Larry, thanks for your suggestion but that does not seem to work for me or I am missing something,
I tried clicking the "Time on" field and the time does not update.
I am just trying to update the time when I start a QSO.

I am using version 6.8 of the logger.

Larry Banks

Hi John,

Sorry – I was not explicit enough.  Click on the blue “time on” label.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ