Topics

Help with QSO mapping

Donald Mayotte

I am trying to map my QSO's using the website  http://www.levinecentral.com/adif2map/   and I receive the following message. "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Amateur Contact Log','6.7',299,0,187,187,'KB2CDX',-73.7083335,42.64583375,'','' at line 1

Also attaching my ADIF for investigation

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rick Harkins WØYGH

It looks like that website is confused by the single quotes in the ACLog header.

You could use a text editor like Notepad to edit the ADIF file to change "N3FJP's" to "N3FJPs" before uploading it.

Or, just use qsomap.org. Much better looking maps and more options. It takes ACLog files without modifications.

73,
Rick W0YGH

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 7:12 AM Donald Mayotte <ddm653@...> wrote:
I am trying to map my QSO's using the website  http://www.levinecentral.com/adif2map/   and I receive the following message. "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Amateur Contact Log','6.7',299,0,187,187,'KB2CDX',-73.7083335,42.64583375,'','' at line 1

Also attaching my ADIF for investigation

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Donald Mayotte

Thank you Rick, I have tried qsomap.org AS YOU SUGGESTED  it appears to do just what I need.

Thanks again for your help
Don Mayotte
KB2CDX

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 9:29 AM Rick Harkins WØYGH <rick.harkins@...> wrote:
[...]

Dale Martin, KG5U

Donald (what’s your call? )

Try removing the header down to and including <EOH> in the ADIF then submitting it. See if that works.

Dale, kg5u

Donald R Beck

W6ZZW

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 27, 2020, at 09:38, Dale Martin, KG5U <kg5u@...> wrote:

Donald (what’s your call? )

Try removing the header down to and including <EOH> in the ADIF then submitting it. See if that works.

Dale, kg5u

Donald Mayotte

Dale, Thank you so much. Your recommendation to remove the header worked perfectly. Again Thank you.

Don Mayotte
KB2CDX