Help with connecting WSJT to AClog

Carl Yaffey

I just moved from MacOS to Windows 10. I want to have WSJT automatically move contacts to AClog. Directions say to use JTAlert between the two. I have tried that with no luck. I’m sure I have not set something correctly. Help please!
Carl Yaffey K8NU

Scott Davis

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your e-mail. You will find detailed instructions for set up here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 8:54 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Help with connecting WSJT to AClog

I just moved from MacOS to Windows 10. I want to have WSJT automatically move contacts to AClog. Directions say to use JTAlert between the two. I have tried that with no luck. I’m sure I have not set something correctly. Help please!
Carl Yaffey  K8NU

Larry Banks

Hi Carl,

The WSJT-X manual tells you how to connect WSJT-X to JTAlert. Then the JTAlert help screens tell you how to connect JTAlert to ACLog. You really need to use these instructions to make this happen.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 20:54
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Help with connecting WSJT to AClog

Carl Yaffey K8NU