From: Carl Yaffey <cyaffey@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 8:54 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Help with connecting WSJT to AClog

I just moved from MacOS to Windows 10. I want to have WSJT automatically move contacts to AClog. Directions say to use JTAlert between the two. I have tried that with no luck. I’m sure I have not set something correctly. Help please!
73,
Carl Yaffey  K8NU

Larry Banks

Hi Carl,

The WSJT-X manual tells you how to connect WSJT-X to JTAlert. Then the JTAlert help screens tell you how to connect JTAlert to ACLog. You really need to use these instructions to make this happen.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ