Topics

Help... New computer

Paul Van Dyke

Got the N3JSP, running fine, tagged the API, but when I bring up WSTX, I get an error that I have a ADIF Format error and will not let it start.
Anyone??

Paul KB9AVO

Jim Shorney

This is a well known bug that will be fixed in the next release. Find your wsjtx_log.adi file and open it with a text editor (Notepad or equivalent). Look for the line that ends with <eh>, change it to <eoh> and save the file.

73

-Jim
NU0C