Topics

Ham Call access from Hard Drive

Bill McCourt <wf1l@...>

Hi Scott,

Not wishing to leave my HamCall CD in the drive, I installed the
software onto my hard drive, but ACLog doesn't seem to want to
extract the log info from that location (C drive/HamCall folder).
What file is ACLog looking for on the CD so I can possibly add the
correct name to the pathway that I type in?

Just set up the DX Spotting feature after getting a broadband
connection run to my shack computer. Neato!

73 de WF1L-Bill

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.

To use the Hamcall data on your hard drive, just set the directory to C (don't enter a colon or &#92;, just the letter). That should do the trick.

Thanks for your kind words on the DX spotting feature!

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.