Topics

GridTracker and ACL

Klaus Berkner

I recently discovered GridTracker to monitor FT8 Contacts. Is there any information on coupling ACL with GridTracker? There may have been discussion in this forum that I missed, so any help is welcome.

Thanks

Klaus K6KHB

Scott Davis

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I've heard good reports about GridTracker and am eager to give it a try, but with all the irons in the fire here, I've not had the opportunity.

The only setting required in my software is to enable the API.  I understand that it is a simple selection in GridTracker as well.

If anyone has a few words on GridTracker, formatted similarly to the other programs here, along with a screen shot, I would love to get some basic GridTracker documentation going here:

Thanks in advance for your help!

I recently discovered GridTracker to monitor FT8 Contacts.  Is there any information on coupling ACL with GridTracker?  There may have been discussion in this forum that I missed, so any help is welcome.

Thanks

Klaus K6KHB

Jamie GOLLY

Hi Klaus, Gridtracker is fantastic!

Here is info on how I set things up for ACLog and WSJT-X With Gridtracker.

GL & 73
Jamie K6NGN